ELVIS HIGH VOLTAGE!! FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT FORUM FROM ELVIS PRESLEY

Jordan Con 2010 here..

james21

Jordan Con 2010 here.. Empty Jordan Con 2010 here..

Post by james21 Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

michael jordan shoes Manyyou become very familiar with a quasi-member of our family, thegunsmith, USMC Colonel Greg kitchens. Although ita reserve officer, Greg has estimated theCall for return to active service and n 'only 2008. He was then deployed to thesupport of our missions in the Middle East. II asked the details and he gave me theold "I can tell you, but ... "Online.
    When a Marine weapons instructor said that you stop asking. II thought you all (yes I am from Charleston and I 'have not y 'all say), would like Greg is theshelter on American soil.

cheap jordan shoes I have included two of my favorite pictures, thatit mesent during his time in the sandbox. In theOne, Colonel Kitchens stands with a longtime friend and instructor of hand to hand, Sergeant Smith. TheAnother photo shows our Gunsmith be displaced?ant in the desert a means of transportation more orthodox military. Ihope you will join me in welcoming home and give Greg a big thank you for his service. Bravo sir!Ooh-rah!

air jordan shoes online TheLast year, Jennifer Liang JordanCon organized and led the first year. For fans who attended WOT it 'sis proved to be much more thata convention, it was actually a family reunion. You've seen the pictures and read the reports, if you know theimpact thatshe had on those who attended. The second Con schedule 23-35 April 2010 nearAtlanta. I'll be there with my wife, Janet, forever, and our daughter (Marisa she wears blue, but I assure you thatit is ofgreen). II hate to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. You can find information on JordanCon 2010 here .

air jordan shoes So no im not new to Jordan, but I don 'have noFriends my age and life becomes boring to do here, im living in Jordan for a vacation and I'm looking for some friends, I feel so all alone Every time I see a group of girls hanging out, wish I could therefore easily tell them "Hey!!want to be friends!?"Lol but not c 'is not that easy lol and btw im 16 years .... yhh thts all I can say now I needfriends!!kk lol xx bbyess.
    its written by greatwonlt041 on 9.4

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm